philippe_44 wrote:
> If it comes back to ?, you probably have a corrupted xml file (did you
> try to edit it manually ?). Click "erase" to rebuild a valid one

I couldn't get it to save even after generating a new file so I removed
the plugin and installed it again. This has allowed me to save a port
number but I struggled to find one that the wasn't in use so changed
back to "?". I don't think my firewall is a problem any more as I've
allowed all ports for squeeze2cast-win.exe through my firewall and don't
see any connection errors in the log but still no joy.

As stated before, checking the PID that squeeze2cast-win.exe is using
with netstat I can see various ports open and a connection from both
chromecast devices but no sound when I try to play music! In the
chromecast app I can see that casting is activated on the device and I
can see the album art.