NZ1 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just trying this on Windows server 2008R2, (WHS2011), latest LMS from
> the 7.9 nightlys.
>
> Ran the setup ok, found my devices, disabled one, and left the other
> (Yamaha Aventage Receiver). But when  I start the bridge, it works fine,
> but pegs the CPU at 99% continuously. I left it running for a few hours,
> and it still was using all the CPU time.
>
> Running the squeeze2upnp-win.exe, directly in a command window also does
> this to the CPU.
>
> I thought I might have been the scanning settings, so set the scan and
> duration both to 0, but it seems to have made no difference.
>
> Any ideas??
> Thanks,

It seems to be something common to Windows server 2008 and I don't know
what's happening there. The main thread is supposed to sleep forever
when launched with the -Z option. When you say you run it from the
command line, which options did you use ?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2