mherger wrote:
> > I start a random mix, go the the SmartMix menu and choose 'Create mix
> on
> > current title'. This creates a mix with 3 songs.
>
> SmartMix will not work in continuous mode when RandomPlay is active, as
>
> they both would try to modify the playlist. You'd have to stop the
> RandomPlay mode before starting SmartMix.
>
> --
>
> Michael

How can I stop that?
I use RandomMix to choose one random song, 'Add new items when old ones
finish' is not checked, so it doesn't add more random songs when that
song stops. How can I stop randomplay when it has chosen one song and
let smartmix continue?
I cannot find any stop randomplay option.

How can I let smartmix start a mix from a random song?