I am looking for some help debugging the AutoRescan plugin for
Squeezebox:

I have started with a fresh Vortexbox 2.4 (fedora 23 based) install to
ensure nothing else it interfering with it working, here is my setup:

Vortexbox 2.4 (Fedora 23)
Linux vortexbox 4.3.3-300.fc23.x86_64
Logitech Media Server (v7.9.0, 0.110.20160106git1452060863, Wed Jan 6
12:25:03 GMT 2016)
AutoRecan Plugin 1.4.1 installed

As per:
http://www.hickinbottom.com/autorescan/browser/trunk/INSTALL
and
http://www.hickinbottom.com/autorescan

I have confirmed the following:

1) inotify is compiled in the kernel:

Code:
--------------------
    [root@vortexbox ~]# ls /proc/sys/fs
  aio-max-nr         file-max          leases-enable  protected_hardlinks
  aio-nr             file-nr           mqueue         protected_symlinks
  binfmt_misc        inode-nr          nr_open        quota
  dentry-state       inode-state       overflowgid    suid_dumpable
  dir-notify-enable  inotify           overflowuid
  epoll              lease-break-time  pipe-max-size

--------------------

2) Linux::Inotify2 is installed:

Code:
--------------------
    [root@vortexbox ~]# dnf install perl-Linux-Inotify2
  Last metadata expiration check performed 0:10:29 ago on Tue Jan 12 22:45:46
2016.
  Package perl-Linux-Inotify2-1.22-12.fc23.x86_64 is already installed,
skipping.
  Dependencies resolved.
  Nothing to do.
  Complete!

--------------------

Attached is my server log with plugin.autorescan set to debug:
The log spans from a server restart and after letting it fully startup,
I added a new folder to my music mount /storage/unraidmusic in the
structure Artist/Album/*.mp3 (exact: /storage/unraidmusic/Foo
Fighters/Saint Cecilia).

While I can see AutoRescan setting up inotify watches on the
/storage/unraidmusic directory and subdirectories; there is no reaction
for squeezebox whatsoever after I add the new Folders&Files!!
Is there anything I can do to debug this further?

Having an autorescan feature in squeezebox would be an amazing feature
for me!!

Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

|Filename: server.log.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19723|