eiffel wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> I just went through this whole thread (from the beginning) to see if I
> could fix my issue with getting this plugin to work with WHS 2011... and
> got it sorted just before reading the very last post (using the same
> solution) :mad::mad::mad:
>
> It may be worth adding how to get this plugin to work with Windows
> systems in the first post to make it easy on others ;)
>
> Merci!

Will do but ... this is also front 1st page of the user's guide ;-) that
is accessible directly in the setting pages, no need to search and open
it

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2