sbp wrote:
> Hi thanks for making this possible.
>
> We originally had problems with our own applet repository, and it turned
> out that there was a bug in LMS 7.9 which was later fixed. So you will
> need to use a very recent LMS - see here:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104981-Applet-instal-on-LMS-7-9-issue
>
> Also our link is different from yours - if you try ours it opens the xml
> directly in the browser, whereas yours download a file after some time.
> I think that could be the reason.
> Our link is: http://picoreplayer.sourceforge.net/repo.xml
>
> Regards
> Steen

Still no joy.  I made copies of the zip files, and moved them to my
project directory per the link you posted.  I updated the .xml file. I
added the repo link to the Plugins repository link:
http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_TEST_repo.xml
It "sees" the applets available (as it did before), and now it at least
seems to try to download the applets (before it would only create a
blank directory).  Howerver, I get "Downloading Applets" with the
spinning animation, but it never actually installs.  I don't see
anything obvious in any log files.