First, I'm very happy that this plugin exists... as it is a simple/neat
way to extend on an existing LMS system (PIs are good too, but require
more assembly/tweaking). So thanks for your great work!

Two things I've noticed, which may or may not be fixable:

1. Alarms are not that reliable compared to official Logitech hardware
2. When playing hls streams (e.g. BBC), playback doesn't last very long
(sometimes just a few seconds, some times 10s of seconds). With mp3
streams, playback goes on for hours without any issue.
3. Synchronisation (across Chromecast devices and ideally with Logitech
hardware) would be fantastic