wt0 wrote:
> It's suppose to get the library name.  If it's showing the IP's as the
> names, then it's not treating them as addresses which is the problem.
>
> The root cause though is probably having multiple LMS instances on one
> machine. I have no idea what the return from the servers would look like
> in this case.  The app gets the server IP from reading the source IP of
> the packet returned by the server.  Having multiple LMS instances on one
> machine, i'm not sure what the source address would be.
>
> How are you running multiple instances on machine? Are they running in
> virtual machines?

The servers run on different IP addresses. No virtual machines. Using
the command line parameters at startup:

--playeraddr 192.168.9.70 --cliaddr 192.168.9.70 --streamaddr
192.168.9.70 --httpaddr 192.168.9.70

Let me try again with exactly one server running. I'll also delete the
saved servers, so it should be a fairly virgin trial.