epoch1970 wrote:
> I had no custom-convert.file. I reinstalled the stock convert.conf file
> from last night's LMS build. It was still transcoding...
> So I clobbered a lot of conversion options in Settings>Advanced>File
> Types (removing almost all "format X -> mp3 stream" paths) and with
> that, mp3 conversion is gone and playback of mp3 tracks works.
> This is what I typically get now when I play a Flac file:>
Code:
--------------------

> The same file plays without conversion on an SB3. Would converting to
> CBR be a requirement of the plugin?

No it's not. My tests are a combo of using all formats. Did you change
the codec order in the plugin settings ? This is where there is a change
and up to dev-6, I was putting mp3 'too early' in the list.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2