Also, "Qobuz" streaming plugin, this one edited by Pierre Beck / Michael
Herger, is activated (Huge thanks, guys!)
However, when I navigate to 192.168.0.10:9002, with 192.168.0.10 being
my Synology DS215j LAN address, the LogitechMediaServer user interface
always shows me :
"Choose Player >
*YOUR PLAYER WAS NOT FOUNDÂ…*"

The UPnP integration in LMS does NOT provide access to music services, but to the local media files only. I there's a UPnP Bridge plugin from a 3rd party which would allow you to treat your device like a SB. You might want to give that a try. Check the forums for related messages.

--

Michael