Hi Petar!
Thank you very much for this guide!
Unfortunately I have an issue.
I have Raspberry Pi 2 with latest Raspbian Jessie.
I've followed you guide step by step with this correction:

Code:
--------------------
    sudo chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/squeezelite_*
--------------------

instead

Code:
--------------------
    chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/squeezelite_*
--------------------

and I used name 'Kitchen' instead 'Squeeze-Backyard'.
After this command:

Code:
--------------------

  ./configure --with-alsa --with-avahi --with-ssl=openssl

--------------------

I have this error:

Code:
--------------------

  pi@Kitchen:~/shairport-sync$ ./configure --with-alsa --with-avahi
--with-ssl=openssl
  checking for gawk... no
  checking for mawk... mawk
  checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
  checking for gcc... gcc
  checking for suffix of executables...
  checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
  checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
  checking for clock_gettime in -lrt... yes
  >>Including libdaemon
  checking for DAEMON... yes
  checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... yes
  checking for exp in -lm... yes
  >>Including libpopt
  checking for POPT... yes
  checking for LIBCONFIG... no
  configure: error: Package requirements (libconfig) were not met:

  No package 'libconfig' found

  Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBCONFIG_CFLAGS
  and LIBCONFIG_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Could someone help me? What's wrong?