Hi Philippe,

I have installed your DLNA bridge Plugin on my LMS7.9 running on my QTS
4.2.1 NAS.
My Samsung TV (UE46B7070) shows up among the other LMS playback devices,
but if I try to play to it, nothing happens. LMS appears to think that
it is playing, but nothing arrives at the TV. The LMS log file is
flooded with the following error message:

XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:74 (BUG) ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode)
returned NULL

But if I try to play to the Samsung TV as a UPnP/DLNA renderer from
Windows 10 Explorer, it works just perfect, including all controls
(Pause, volume, start/stop, everything).
I know that there are several different parameters to tweek on the
setting page of your bridge, but I have no idea what to change. Looking
in the list of predefined profiles, I have tried some of them, but with
no particular luck.
My current version of your bridge is 2.7.2. It seems that there is a
2.7.3 out, but I am unable to upgrade as the repository link is defect.

Any advice you can give?