philippe_44 wrote:
> You can erase the whole LMS directory and then add my repositories
> directly on the fresh setup (I tried and that works), but that means
> loosing all your configuration, not a happy thing

Ok, thanks.

I must admit, I'm a little mystified about how the LMS stores the
installed plugins.
The only file I could find that looked relevant was
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs\plugin\extensions.prefs

I found an entry "YouTube: 1" which I removed, and this seemed to remove
the YouTube plugin.  But when I add it back from either one of your
repositories, I get the same problem with it not updating/enabling.

Anyway, I shall wait a while!

Cheers,
Seb