Thanks Michael, that helped - I was confused because the Spotify option
did not appear on my player, and the time it did appear, it said I
needed a mysb.com account when I selected to run Spotify on the player.
I was able to log into mysb.com from the player, so then assumed that is
how I was expected to run the Spotify app.
After reading what you wrote, I went back and had the player connect
back to my LMS, re-entered my mysb.com account details into LMS, and the
green Spotify app is now working fine.
Many thanks for the plug in, and your help.

Rich