Email sent.

Thanks. Please re-try to access the menu every now and then. I've added your very personal debug code to mysb.com which hopefully will give me some insight into why things are failing.

I should note that the behavior has slightly changed over
the last day or 2.  Artists used to present a partial list.  It now says
""
Add albums to your music, or follow an artist or playlist to populate
your music library."

Yes, I changed that. Previously it would return an empty list, throwing errors on the server side. I decided to add some hint about what is supposed to be in that menu instead, as I was under the impression that some users expect this to be the full list of artists or whatever available on Spotify. Which would be a huge list no one would want to get, of course.

Tracks is now missing completely.

Yes, I removed it. Because for anyone who cares about what is in his library, this menu would most likely be too large to be displayed (several hundred or even thousands of tracks).

--

Michael