Windows, Android or iOS apps (not LMS), if you "save" an album, the
artist on that album automatically appears in the list of artists, you
do not need to "follow" the artist - they appear automatically. In the

I know (by now). See my discussion with Mark in the main Spotify thread.

LMS app this is not the case, only those artists you have deliberately
chosen to "follow" appear in the artist list.

Give it another try ;-).

On reflection I prefer the LMS way, now I know how it works. Less
clutter.

Ok, then you won't like the latest change... BTW: this is not "the LMS way". It's the way Spotify's web API works.

--

Michael