Finally found some time to fix some of the open defects. I've released
version 0.9.0 with the following changes:
- Menu following works again. In the menu it no longer displays the
number of tracks/likes/playlists by a user. If there are 0 tracks
inside, the item is not displayed
- Playlist search is back
- Updated icon
- Default for the log is now debug. Not spamming server.log with useless
messages
- Moved all strings to strings.txt

Soundslike wrote:
> Just found and installed this plug!.. It´s super. :) Now I can play
> those favorites that are not on Spotify.
> Just one thing. If you would like to play a chart or a playlist how do
> you do this? Or if you would like to create a list?
>
> Regards
> /Robert
Playlist search is back in version 0.9.0. You can install it from the
GitHub repo, or wait a few days before it hits the 3rd party repo list.
The SoundCloud API does not allow to retrieve charts, so this it not
possible. You cannot create a SoundCloud playlist with this plugin. You
have to create the playlist on the SoundCloud website. You can then find
your playlist in "Playlists". Of course, you can add items to a local
LMS playlist.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch
Source code: 'GitHub' (https://github.com/danielvijge) for SqueezeCloud
and YouTube (old version)