WOW!
Thanks, tcutting. SDT is smarter than I thought. I already set
everything in plugin's setting page including language localization.
(Croatian special characters
apears only on Line 1 in both sizes, but not in the 3-line part of
screen, instead is only space).
I just wasn't aware that there is a setting page of DST in player's
setting pages!
After some playing with those settings (didn't touch anything in
plugin's settings - API or anything) I run in another problem. It seems
that SDT cannot refresh. Just after few mins asterisk   became
question mark [?] and stay there no matter what I change in settings. I
think that [?] means unsuccesful refreshing.