pippin wrote:
> Hm, now I'm unsure. I know that either SqueezeCtrl or OrangeSqueeze had
> a problem with that in some kind of settings combination where you lost
> the ability to only play a single track. And since you mentioned that
> people complain about the whole album playing I thought it was yours.

Maybe you're referring to the problem Squeeze Ctrl had displaying the
Select Play? menu (the one that lets you choose to play next, play all,
play now etc.) for tracks beyond  the 48th track. That was connected to
what i considered a bug in the server, but I "fixed" that by never
requesting less than 200 items which effective hid the problem from 99%
of the users.

That problem never affected the context menus though.