usc95 wrote:
> Thanks Philippe for the bridges that you have created.  The cast bridge
> works pretty well but the lack of gapless playback means it won't
> replace any of my other devices.  I tried the airplay bridge today with
> my Sabrent WF-RADU and unfortunately it did not work.  It will show up
> in LMS but when I try to play some music there is no audio output.  The
> track will mostly play through but no audio. I am not sure how to attach
> a log as the file I have is too big I guess.  How should I troubleshoot
> this?  I am not that tech savvy but would like to get this to work.

You can zip the file and attach it (it should compress a lot) or you can
send it to me at my contact email address (see LMS plugin tab). The one
thing that happens with AirPlay bridge is firewall blocking. Can you try
with all firewall disabled ?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2