kidstypike wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up.
>
> I'm trying to add the line "dtoverlay=pi3-disable-bt" to
> boot/config.txt. Using WinSCP, I cannot SSH into my Pi3 with
> IPaddress/root/max2play, no problem SSHing into my Pi2. Any pointers?
>
> Thanks

Have you tried

user:pi
password:raspberry

Or put the card in a reader into a windows machine, the boot files used
to be accessible that way.

Ronnie

Edit; still are

Code:
  # Some settings may impact device functionality. See link above for details

  # uncomment if you get no picture on HDMI for a default "safe" mode
  #hdmi_safe=1

  # uncomment this if your display has a black border of unused pixels visible
  # and your display can output without overscan
  #disable_overscan=1

  # uncomment the following to adjust overscan. Use positive numbers if console
  # goes off screen, and negative if there is too much border
  #overscan_left=16
  #overscan_right=16
  #overscan_top=16
  #overscan_bottom=16

  # uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's size
minus
  # overscan.
  #framebuffer_width=1280
  #framebuffer_height=720

  # uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output
  #hdmi_force_hotplug=1

  # uncomment to force a specific HDMI mode (this will force VGA)
  #hdmi_group=1
  #hdmi_mode=1

  # uncomment to force a HDMI mode rather than DVI. This can make audio work in
  # DMT (computer monitor) modes
  #hdmi_drive=2

  # uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or
  # no display
  #config_hdmi_boost=4

  # uncomment for composite PAL
  #sdtv_mode=2

  #uncomment to overclock the arm. 700 MHz is the default.
  #arm_freq=800

  # Uncomment some or all of these to enable the optional hardware interfaces
  #dtparam=i2c_arm=on
  #dtparam=i2s=on
  #dtparam=spi=on

  # Uncomment this to enable the lirc-rpi module
  #dtoverlay=lirc-rpi

  # Additional overlays and parameters are documented /boot/overlays/README

  # Enable audio (loads snd_bcm2835)
  dtparam=audio=on
  gpu_mem=128
  dtoverlay=iqaudio-dacplus