I understand that with same IP.
AudioBook use http://192.168.1.70:9000/
Music use http://192.168.1.71:9000/

But what do you mean with UUID? Server is cloned but after cloning I
change IP, name of ubuntu server and also name of LMS Server

What can I say, right now everything is working fine. After stopping one
LMS, work with the running one and starting second LMS later.
I only disable mysqueezebox.com service Handler plugin in Audiobook LMS,
because I don't need it here. I also go to mysqueezebox.com and delete
all players and also all Apps. I never use mysqueezebox.

I am really happy now. Everything is working fine!!!

But I don't really know what was the error. At the end it wasn't Ipeng.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1454910773 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
(vmware)
with 2 cores and 2048 MB -> cifs share to Synology 1512+ (15 TB)
1x Touch - 1x Receiver - 2x Boom - 1x Radio + Raspberry PI included
Hifiberry
Denon x4000 + ANAVIEW AMS1000 + B&W 803 Diamond + Elac FS247