This is great work tcutting!  My SB3 classic died, and now I got a
Picoreplayer with a Hifiberry DAC and the Raspberry Touchscreen.

Now we can see the time and weather again!  It looks beautiful!

Two things don't quite work for me...
The Moon section doesn't show anything useful, other than eg. %G.  I
enabled 'External Map Image Support' in SDT settings, if that was
necessary.
I was trying to show the temperature with a decimal point, eg. 80.4,
instead of 80.  I changed %t to %e in the pertinent section, but I can't
import it with the custom clock helper plugin on LMS.  I see an error in
the log about some Wide character:

Code:
--------------------
    [16-03-22 09:27:43.9222] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (147)
Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP:
  Wide character in subroutine entry at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CustomClockHelper/ImportStyle.pm
 line 84.
  ; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0xeab56d0)

I wanted to add Wind direction and speed, but want to have this sorted
out first...

LMS Server 7.8.0 on a vortexbox.
The custom clock helper is version 2.10.92.
SuperDateTime: v5.10.3 (a manual install from a while back)
I added http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml to the
Additional Repositories but didn't see another version of SuperDateTime
show up...  Not sure if it should.

Thanks,