itm wrote:
> I've just discovered this plugin, and have successfully managed to
> install it. After a couple of server restarts I can now see both of my
> Chromecasts from the LMS web interface, but when I try to playback any
> (mp3) tracks nothing is streamed to the Chromecast. The Chromecast photo
> screensaver remains displayed, and on the LMS web UI the track playback
> stops after about 3 seconds. I've tried a number of different tracks,
> all of which play back fine on my Squeezebox Booms.
>
> Any ideas for how I can diagnose this?
>
> I'm running LMS 7.7.5 on Windows 2008.

Windows firewall is blocking the plugin for streaming. The program that
shall be allowed is in (not sure for Windows 2008)
c:\programdata\squeezebox\cache\installedplugins\plugins\castbridge\bin

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2