whitman wrote:
> By the way, I still don't understand what you meant when you said <<Why
> did you say you are using the non DASH version of the BBCiPlayerExtra
> plugin - that is an older version than listed ? >> I assumed I am using
> the non-DASH version because I haven't installed the experimental DASH
> one.

Both the plugins you have installed are the beta DASH enabled version of
the plugins.  Whether you choose to use to DASH, HLS or Flash streams is
a setting but some combination of settings will result in no audio.

Have you tried changing the BBCiPLayer  On-demand setting to include
DASH and see if the programs play.