I had issues with Triode's Spotify plugin and two synchronised
Squeezebox Boom units, so I thought I'd try the Spotify Protocol Handler
plugin instead. I installed it and the Logitech Spotify app fine, and a
single unit will play happily. However when I synchronise the two units,
the sound cuts out after a few seconds, each unit struggles to play,
then there's long periods of silence. Sometimes the track skips to the
next track in the playlist. Looking at the
/var/log/squeezeboxserver/spotifyd.log file, I see similar errors to
what I reported here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?79706-Announce-Spotify-Premium-Plugin-(Beta)&p=851360#post851360

>From what I've read here, synchronisation should work with this plugin -
is that correct?