tcutting wrote:
> Why did you discount CustomClock? You cab create a custom Now Playing
> screen.
>
> Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Basically, I don't want a clock although a very small one in a corner
would be OK; I really want the whole of the 'Classical' information
displayed (Composer, Album (work), Track Title (Movement), Conductor,
Soloists if appropriate, Orchestra, Year). This also needs to be
displayed ONLY for items from my Classical sub-library (via Erland's
Multi-Library plugin).   Looking at the Custom Clock info I'm still
unsure if this is possible.

I am also unsure if the 'Now Playing' display is actually what is shown
when you navigate to a folder and play all the tracks therein, as I
never actually go to a 'Now Playing' screen; but that could just be me
being a bit dim.

I guess that I am reluctant to use something that is described as a
clock to alter what information about a track is being displayed.