pinkdot wrote:
> Hi cramcram,
>
> The 1053 DSM6 package already contains the faad binaries which are
> shipped with LMS. So that might not be the problem. All radia streams
> mentioned in the thread work for me an transcoded to pcm is AAC is
> switched off.
> Can you give me a stream which is is not working for you?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Martin

Hi, Martin

This stream, found via Radio >> Search in the LMS Webinterface (search
for 'kcrw', then select 'KCRW Eclectic 24') is not working for me on the
old players (Classic, Boom):

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s25510&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=86c82c01b39d4893ea5add64a6e08cef

I manually opened all the URL's inside this stream and they all worked.
Only when entering the URL directly as above it does not work on the old
players (Classic, Boom). So it might be a radiotime / LMS issue, not a
transcoding issue.