PasTim wrote:
> The dodgy album now works fine.  I have ensured that all embedded
> artwork is < 500KB.  So the problem is resolved.
>
> The mystery of why sq2u to this renderer with large artwork has a
> problem, whilst other severs, and other renderers work OK, remains, but
> never mind!

Good that there is a solution. The issue is likely due to the fact that
sq2u uses HTTP chunk mode, and others controller do not seem to. Then it
seems that is arises when the audio track is not received in the first
chunk. To prove that, you might try with the <max_GET_byte> just below
the new artwok size and then above to see if it makes a difference. You
cannot have it above 1MB, there is compile-time limit to chunks at 1MB

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2