The file is sent in PCM format, not in flac and what fails is the codec
matching. What do you have in 'uncompressed format' option ? In
understand that a. works and b. does not, but I think somebody else had
a similar problem and the issue was that the Jongo only supports raw PCM
and sq2u was configured to use wav only. Would you also mind making sure
you really use the same config file (post or PM then) and maybe post a
log with a. I'm sorry to have to ask you these extra checks, but
although a platform specific bug is not impossible during codec match
search, it's a bit unlikely

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2