bpa wrote:
> This is part of the google code shutting down and my repository was on
> google code - I need to move it.
>
> That said, which part of NPR plugin do you use - the program URLs have
> been broken by NPR for months - they no longer provide WMA streams.
> They promised an answer at the end of last year but so far nothing.

Hi bpa, I guessed that the google shift might have had something to do
with it.

I save the Car Talk podcast as a favourite within LMS and sometimes
listen to other ones as well.

Sometimes play back one of these via the Browser

http://www.npr.org/series/tiny-desk-concerts/

It's no big deal, thanks for all your efforts with this and the Auntie
BBC iPlayer, I really do appreciate your work :)

Ronnie