askvictor - really nice app. Really easy to use. Thanks for sharing it.
I have a couple of feature requests which you can completely ignore if
you'd like!

- Ability to send a playlist URL. At the moment, I can only send
  individual videos, but I'd love to be able to send whole playlists.
- Ability to append video to the existing playlist instead of
  overwrite the existing playlist. This way I can build up a playlist
  using your app.

Thanks again, and as I say feel free to ignore these requests. They are
just a couple of things I would love to be able to do with the app.
Keep up the good work!