Papajamone wrote:
> Philippe - amazing work. I've been able to get the Youtube plugin
> working, which is brilliant as Youtube is my main source of music now.
> It works really well and pretty reliably too.
>
> I had a feature request which you can feel free to ignore! I would love
> it if there was an option to autoplay Youtube's "next suggested video"
> (like watching videos natively on Youtube does). This would allow me to
> add a single video and get an auto-generated playlist.
>
> Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks - I had a quick look and I'm not sure that I got how the "play
next" works (could not find anything obvious in the API) and I'm also
wondering if you do not require to be logged on to your google account,
which would be even more changes.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2