genseng wrote:
> As I said, changing the LCD density affects too many other applications
> (in bad ways) to make the change just for tablet mode worth it.

The converse is also true. Changing the LCD density also affects the
dimensions of the elements in Squeeze Ctrl, which means that if I "just"
enable tablet mode on phablets everything (title bars, icons, text,
etc.) would look too big.  Squeeze Ctrl looks good on your phone because
you changed the density.  Creating and testing a set of dimensions
specifically for one size of phone is not worth it.