Nojelc wrote:
> One of my LMS plugins is Custom Browse, it enables me to tailor my menus
> to work as I want them e.g. access classical music via "Composer" and
> everything else via "Artist". However when setting up my menus I had an
> error because I did not have write access to the odroid folders, not
> even odroid/public. I managed to find out where to set folder
> permissions and set them to "anyone"...

Sorry to dig up an old post...
But what did you do to set the permissions enabling the squeezeboxserver
to write to folders? I am getting write errors when trying to save
playlists. The playlist folder is on a usb thumb drive if that makes any
difference, and running on a raspberry pi instead of odroid.

I get the "operation not permitted" error when trying to chown the
folder.

Thanks