pinkdot wrote:
> But installation description is in the first post.  If there is
> something unclear, please tell me.

Worked. Frankly I don't know why I didn't understand it the first time.
it's pretty clear. Thank you!

BTW I get the "Switch Player" addon to show up in my apps like Squeeze
CTRL but not in my laptop browser under 192. ... 9002. Anyone any idea
why that is? Cheers

dsm 6.0 (synology disk station 115) running lms 7.9 -- rpi with a
hifiberry dac+ running picoreplayer (any old version?) -- nokia lumia
running windows phone 8.1 and soundicity -- moto g peregrine xt1039
running cm 13 (android 6.0) -- zettaly avy running android 4.4