Thanks both for the response. If it's useful to more than just me, then
I'll try to get a v1.0 release out in the next few days.

I have some ideas for making it more useful, primarily around the
configuration of library views. I'd like to be able to specify library
views that are combinations of others.

e.g. For the music I use in a random mix at work:

andy and not audiobooks

If anyone has any other suggestions for improvements, then I think the
best way is to log them as change requests at GitHub:

https://github.com/adhawkins/SimpleLibraryViews/issues

I'll start adding a few of my own ideas there, look forward to hearing
any others.

Andy