Man in a van wrote:
> Have a look at
>

> https://www.max2play.com/en/features/filesystem-mount/
>

> also if you fill in the boxes and the connection is not made you need to
> delete the first attempt before retrying (this is a mistake I used to
> make)

Thanks that worked, for a while :-(

Now I can't see MAX2PLAY on my network in Windows, it is there and
everything works fine, but I can't connect to the USB drive anymore.
I have tried everything I know, even uninstalling the network client and
installing it again, but M2P never appears on the network. I wiped the
SD card and did everything again, same problem, so I am guessing it's a
Windows problem, is there another way I can connect to the USB drive?
FTP - if I can add files to the drive then it's all good, but if not I
am kinda of scuppered.

Thanks for all your help.

BT

We're Only In It For The Music! www.zappateers.com