CypherMK wrote:
> The vintage mode is a bit odd. When I select metallica song, it will que
> 26 songs where 7 songs is foofighters and 3 songs is greenday. 3
> nickelback songs and the rest is random. I've setup sugarcube to not
> play the same artist awithin 10 songs

>From memory the vintage mode is just that, it doesn't utilise the
SugarCube management of the tracks, you get the raw MusicIP response.

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.