ralphy wrote:
> Install:
> [...]
> Edit squeezelite settings in /Library/LaunchDaemons/squeezelite.plist if
> needed.
>
> sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/squeezelite.plist

Thanks very much Ralphy for your constant work (I did contribute
financially trough Paypal):
*A problem with Squeezelite OSX running on a Mac-Min*i. Please help.

- I configured Squeezelite to use the HDMI output. That output goes to
an Onkyo receiver, which rceives also HDMI outputs from a coupe of other
devices (Blu-ray player, DVR.)

- When I switch HDMI inputs on the receiver, Squeezelite dies
(sometimes). I have to use launchctl to unload/reload it.

Can this problem be avoided?