Hi Philippe!

I have recently upgraded my home theater receiver to a Pioneer Elite
SC-95 which includes airplay support.  Your plugin works great with this
receiver, thanks! The only issue I have is that I get no metadata shown
when I use it like I do when I airplay direct from my iphone.  From my
iphone I can see album art, track and artist information on the OSD and
in the screen of my receiver but nothing happens but music (which sounds
great) when I use your plugin.  Are there any settings that should be
adjusted to improve this behavior or is this not supported at all?  Any
help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marc