Shellness wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  I've been away, hence the delay.
>
> Changing the log settings to provide for 22tracks debugging has the
> dropdown saying "Debug".  The only option at the top of the page is
> under Logging:
>
> - Please select log set
> - Reset logging preferences
> - Internet radio
> - Media scanner
> - Server
> - Transcoder
>
> When I reboot the "Debug" dropdown changes to "Warn".  I've changed the
> dropdown back to "Debug" several times and then rebooted.  On each
> occasion it goes to "Warn".
>
> I'm not sure where I go from here.
>
> Thanks.
Check the checkbox for "Save logging settings for use at next
application restart". Then you can change it to debug and restart LMS.
It will keep at the debug setting after a restart.

My patch: 'Reduce brightness when screen saver is active'
(http://server.vijge.net/squeezebox/) for Touch
Source code: 'GitHub' (https://github.com/danielvijge) for SqueezeCloud,
22tracks and YouTube (old version)