mherger wrote:
> > LastMix was automatically upgraded to 1.1.0 on my LMS, but now I get
> > errors:
>
> Argh... stupid auto-update :-/.
>
> > I have LMS 7.9.0-161.1091 on Synology and cannot upgrade this until
> > pinkdot releases a new build for Synology. Is that the latest version
> of
> > LMS? Where can I check this (is there a page/forum thread that shows
> > release info for LMS)?
> >
> > Can I go back to LastMix 0.1?
>
> As you'll have to do some manual work on the DS anyway, there are two
>
> a.) replace the updated Don't Stop The Music code. You'd have to find
> the Slim/Plugin/DontStopTheMusic folder and put this file there:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Logitech/slimserver/public/7.9/Slim/Plugin/DontStopTheMusic/Plugin.pm
>
> b.) you manually install an old LastMix version. You'd have to grab
> http://www.herger.net/_data/LastMix-1.0.0.zip, unpack it and put its
> content in the Plugins folder.
>
> Please note that I'm not familiar with the Diskstation. In both cases
> you'd have to figure out where the right place was for those files. You
>
> can find the folder information in the web UI Settings/Information.
>
> Good luck!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Replacing Don't Stop The Music code results in new errors:

[16-07-31 14:26:17.7908] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131)
Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP: Can't
locate object method "getHandlers" via package
"Slim::Plugin::DontStopTheMusic::Plugin" at
/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Plugin/DontStopTheMusic/Settings.pm
line 42.
; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0xd616fb8)

I reverted that and am now using LastMix 1.0.0
This works.

Still one unanswered question: I have Logitech Media Server Version:
7.9.0 - 161.1091. Is this the latest version? If not: is there an easy
way to find out what the latest version is?  Is there a (sticky) forum
post that clearly lists that latest LMS version? Or a wiki page?