Michael Herger is working on the DSTM(DON'T STOP THE MUSIC) plugin. It
is still in the developing phase, but I am sure that it will be very
nice too.

DSTM itself doesn't provide any mixing capabilities by itself. It only provides some infrastructure for other plugins to play music when your playlist reaches its end. It can eg. play a random mix, spotify's recommendation or some favorites. DSTM is part of LMS 7.9.

I've implemented LastMix, which would provide some more options for DSTM to play. It uses Last.fm to create mixes based on what you've been listening to. It's not as powerful and smart as SmartMix, but the best I've been able to come up with so far :-)..

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=105915

Please note that in order to use LastMix you'll first need to update LMS to the latest 7.9 build.
--

Michael