I have uninstalled the old and your version appeared under your repo.
First impressions:
--visual improvements are great
--mp4 skip problem still there
--when you click play for a track, reaction time is unpredictable.
Nothing happens, no counting, no adding to playlist, but it starts after
a while. It was working without a problem with the old one.
-- This is maybe not everyone for to see, but I use Max2Play and there
is a weird problem coming from old plugin and it's still there. When I
open web interface of Max2Play and open Squeezeserver tab, end part of
the page is filled with Squeezeserver log which is showing weird
Mixcloud activity there and flashplayer starts playing on that browser
page where you left Mixcloud web page last time. This is not a browser
cache problem because I have tested from it with clean other notebooks
and OS's; it comes directly from LMS server machine. I'm adding log
output: http://pastebin.com/0p6KxyBb