caplam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated and unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. I think i may
> have to reinstall from scratch.
> Before updating i tried some months ago to install shairtunes plugin but
> that was not ok and i disabled the plugin. Could it be related to that?
>
> edit: I remember now that i struggled with CPAN before letting it go but
> at this time lms was ok for me.
>
> Anyway i think will reinstall from scratch and perhaps will give another
> try to shairtunes plugin  as it will be cool to have airtune work.
Install from scratch would be my next advice. If you install from
scratch, you can directly start with the manual installation of
Lmsupdate.

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PIB+ (PicorePlayer), Sabre DAC ES9023 - Cambridge Azur 840A -
PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite