SlimChances wrote:
> Not sure if this helps, but I am running MusicIP headless and gui on
> Linux Mint and Ubuntu 16.04. The way I have it set up is Headless is
> installed according to directions 'HERE'
> (http://www.havetheknowhow.com/Install-the-software/Install-MusicIP.html)
> and I install the gui version where I can archive tracks under WINE
> available in the Ubuntu Software Center
So if I understand you correctly, you're using the windows version
through Wine on your Ubuntu. Do you point it to the same cache file or
does it use a different cache?

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated