redninja wrote:
> Hi Phil... Great addons.. though since your last update on the 26th of
> all your squeeze bridge plugins..  they crash on my LMS..
>
> In particular your Air Play Cast fails to install correctly...
>
> Running latest 7.90 nightly..  earlier nightly also same problem, but
> was fine before your updates..
>
> error messages..
>
> Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf
> -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log -d main=debug -x
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
>
> Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf
> -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log -d main=debug -x
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
>
> Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf
> -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log -d main=debug -x
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml -i
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
>
> Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf
> -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log -d main=debug -x
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
>
> this is the same for chromecast one..
>
> cannot identify Airplay one error... as it just fails to install
> properly and becomes a right bugger to remove..
>
> Installs without the descriptors in the plugin settings..
>
> All where working fine before the update..
>
> I cannot generate the xmls..
>
> checked permissions all fine..
>
> bit baffled tbh..

About the non-install properly, you probably fell into the issue where
LMS was restarted before the full download, leaving a corrupted file in
/var/lib/squeezecenter/cache/DownloadedPlugins. Delete everything here
and restart. Wait till the size of the zip files downloaded in this
directory become stable and only then restart LMS. For the armv6hf, I
suspect you have a Pi B+, not a 2 or a 3. In this case (and this is new,
I'll try to change that in the future but this is a problem with my
compile system), you need to select the armv5hf instead. The armv6hf
need a 2B or 3B

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2