pinkdot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I set up a repo for the DSDplayer including the Synology fix suggested
> by jacobacci (Thx!).
> So, currently I just added the needed FLAC library to the plugin.
> Please test if it all works.
>
> *This works for x86_64 nas only!* -(If installed on a nas with a
> different arch, it will install, but just won't work)-
> If you're unsure about the architecture of your nas, check it here first
> (or just ask;-):
>
> http://server.pinkdot.nl/dsdplayer/synology_models.pdf
>
> DSDplayer Syno_fix: http://server.pinkdot.nl/dsdplayer/repo.xml
> (Add the repo on the plugin page in the webui.)

Unfortunately I can't help out here. I tried several attempts on my Arm
based nas, but thats not the enviroment you can test these plugins on.

So, if you have the repo.xml added to the plugin page: please remove it
again.

Martin.

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PIB+ (PicorePlayer), Sabre DAC ES9023 - Primare I22 - PMC
GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite