Hi,

having problems setting it up correctly. I want to use the internal
soundcard to capture an input signal, the soundcard has two plugs
(Mic/line-in). Tried first to listen to wavin:default, but since I heard
nothing I was digging deeper. Here is arecord:

daphile ~ # arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 0: Dummy [Dummy], device 0: Dummy PCM [Dummy PCM]
Subdevices: 8/8
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
Subdevice #7: subdevice #7
card 1: MID [HDA Intel MID], device 0: ALC662 rev1 Analog [ALC662 rev1
Analog]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: MID [HDA Intel MID], device 2: ALC662 rev1 Alt Analog [ALC662
rev1 Alt Analog]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

I was recording hw:1,0 and hw:1,2 (I guess these would be the two
mentioned in arecord), but both are quiet. I set the volume for line,
mic and mic boost in alsamixer to 100% (were first at 0), but this did
not change anything.
Any idea what I might do wrong?